Basic technology tools
The world is rapidly evolving, getting acquainted with tech tools cannot be oversize, having and knowing how to use basic tech tools is as important as having a tech skill in this century.
We are going to see the basic tech tools in two categories, hardware, and softwares.
SOFTWARE BASIC TOOLS
With Software, you cannot really touch or feel them but you can see them at work.
1. Office Suite: this is a suite of applications designed to help with productivity and completing common tasks on a computer. You can create and edit documents containing text and images, work with data in spreadsheets and databases, and create presentations and posters. Examples are Google Suite, WPS Office, and Microsoft Suite. Etc.
2. Graphic Design Apps: this is very important for planning and creating visual content to communicate ideas and messages. Examples Canva, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.
3. Video Conferencing tools: these tools aid us to be at home and be present in an official meeting anywhere around the globe. Examples Zoom, Google Meet, Facebook Room, etc.
4. Scheduling tool: helps to keep you up to date, assisting time management and personal organization example Google Calendar, Microsoft Booking.
HARDWARE TOOLS INCLUDE
Hardware tools are tools you can touch and feel.
1. Phones (Smart Phones)
5. Smart Watch
6. Headphone/ Bluetooth/Air pods