Kindly click on this link to join the community: https://discord.gg/N34mwjsfZB (You might need to download the Discord app on your phone to join the community)
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
- Orientation (Via Zoom): 3rd October (7-9 pm)
- Weekly Study/Review Meetings (In the Discord Group): Every Thursday (6th, 13th, and 20th) – 7-10 pm
- Coaching Calls (Via Zoom): Every Friday (7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th) – 7-9 pm Coaching call topics to be covered: a. Tech: A way out for the economic empowerment of women – especially young women who graduated with a 2.2, 3rd Class or a pass. b. Earning through selling what you did not make or produce. c. She and Her Money: How to Make, Manage and Multiply Money d. A wealthy husband/boyfriend should not be your financial or sustainable plan.
- Accountability Group Presentations (Via Zoom): 27th October
- Self-Paced lectures (in the Learning Management System); Week 1: Introduction to Technology; How the Internet works; Careers in Technology I Week 2: Careers in Technology II; Online Positioning; CVs, Resume and Cover Letters Week 3: Building the Right Portfolio; Social Media Etiquette; Positioning for Global Opportunities Week 4: Mindset Re-engineering; How to use the Google Search Engine effectively
- Graduation (via Zoom): 28th October.
AFTER WATCHING THIS, SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK IN THE GROUP
HERE IS HOW TO ACCESS THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM